- 1974, Maryland
- University of Baltimore, J.D.
- Georgetown University, LL.M., Taxation
- University of Maryland, B.S.
- The Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association, Inc. (Member: Tax Section; Estates & Trust; Chairman, Corporate Tax Study Group).
- Anne Arundel County Bar Foundation (Fellow, Board of Trustees)
- Articles Editor, University of Baltimore Law Review
- Author: 'Advising Clients On Tax Treatment of Goodwill v. Covenant-Not-To-Compete Issue,' Journal of Taxation
- Lecturer: University of Baltimore School of Law
- Maryland Institute for Continuing Professional Education for Lawyers
- Tax Specialist, Coopers & Lybrand
- Title Agent, Commonwealth Land & Title Insurance Company
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Internal Revenue Service
Reviews and Ratings
I have known Richard and his work for over 25 years. He is tops in his field, and provides excellent legal services. I recommend him highly.
I share office space with Richard and went to law school with him. He is a very capable and outstanding lawyer.