Maryland Estate Planning, Corporate Law and Real Estate Attorney Dedicated to Your Legal Needs
Thorough attorney with 35 years of experience providing effective legal services
Richard T. Stansbury, P.A. in Hunt Valley, Maryland serves individuals and businesses primarily in the Baltimore, Annapolis and Washington D.C. areas in matters of estate planning, corporate law, probate and real estate. Richard T. Stansbury has more than 35 years of experience and a proven track record of successfully helping clients with their legal needs. We approach every case with a determination to achieve results for our clients and meticulously develop strategies to ensure you reach your goals for your life or business. Attorney Stansbury has a rich background in estate and tax issues as well as business formation and growth and the associated real estate needs. We draw from this extensive experience to provide our clients with effective legal services. Call today to schedule a consultation and find out how we can help you or your business.
Knowledgeable approach to your legal situation ensures results
Richard T. Stansbury works to apply extensive knowledge in the best interests of clients. We thoroughly assess your individual legal situation and stay focused on achieving your goals. Our approach to your legal needs is:
- Knowledgeable — After graduating from Georgetown Law, Attorney Stansbury was employed as a supervising tax specialist at what is now PricewaterhouseCoopers, focusing on business structuring and estate planning. Drawing from this and subsequent experience in legal practice, we have the knowledge to help our clients get results.
- Thorough — Attorney Stansbury’s background provides a thorough knowledge base from which to assess each case. We meticulously strategize to determine the best course of action to serve our clients’ best interests.
- Focused — Through the complexities of the legal process, from completing multi-million-dollar corporate transactions to administering a modest estate, we stay focused on securing favorable outcomes for our clients.
Seasoned attorney practicing in estate planning, corporate law and real estate matters
Our practice is devoted to representing clients in the following practice areas:
- Wills, Trusts and Estate Tax Planning — In wills, trusts and estate tax planning, we provide individual and business clients with effective representation to secure the future and ensure business continuity.
- General Corporate & Business Practice, Mergers & Acquisitions — We are dedicated to the successful creation, protection and growth of businesses in our general corporate & business practice, mergers and acquisitions.
- Probate — Our probate practice guides executors and beneficiaries through the complex process of probate law.
- Real Estate Law — In real estate law, our practice applies knowledge of property laws, real estate issues, and business and finance to meet business clients’ real estate needs.
Contact a diligent Maryland attorney to help you with your legal needs.
Call Richard T. Stansbury, P.A. in Hunt Valley, Maryland at 410-727-6200 to schedule your free initial consultation, or contact us online.