Richard T. Stansbury
- University of Baltimore, J.D.
- Georgetown University, LL.M., Taxation
University of Maryland, B.S.
- The Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association, Inc. (Member: Tax Section; Estates & Trust; Chairman, Corporate Tax Study Group).
- Anne Arundel County Bar Foundation (Fellow, Board of Trustees)
- Articles Editor, University of Baltimore Law Review
- Author: “Advising Clients On Tax Treatment of Goodwill v. Covenant-Not-To-Compete Issue,” Journal of Taxation
- Lecturer: University of Baltimore School of Law
- Maryland Institute for Continuing Professional Education for Lawyers
- Tax Specialist, Coopers & Lybrand
- Title Agent, Commonwealth Land & Title Insurance Company
Internal Revenue Service